public class BukkitLoggerFilter extends Object
REM: Don't even think about supporting CraftBukkit's new logging library "log4j". It's probably the worst piece of shi..oftware I have ever seen used.
- The interface Logger and its implementation have the same name
- In general they duplicate existing code from Java (with the same names), but make it worse
- You can add filters, but it's impossible to remove them
- It's a miracle that it somehow even logs messages via Java's default logging system, but usually completely ignores it.
- Because Level is an enum it's not possible to create your own levels, e.g. DEBUG